Home education recognizes the central role of parents in the education of children. As a parent, you know your child better than anyone else and have the deepest amount of care and love for them. Home education allows for an individualized tutorial environment that builds a love for lifelong learning and instills your family values while supporting the unique and special ways that God has created your children. The most fundamental characteristic of a home education program relates to responsibility for supervision and instruction. When you opt for a home education program for your child, you have the responsibility for planning, supervising, and basically running your child’s education program. Either you or someone you have selected will deliver the program to the student. As a supervising school, we will support home education in a number of ways. Please see this link for the rights and responsibilities for both parents and the school.
- Up to $835.00 in funding to support the education plan
- Teachers who are supportive of home education, parents and students and who are informed about the special characteristics of tutorial learning
- Teachers facilitate student learning by offering assistance and advice to parents providing home education programs
- Teachers conduct two evaluations of the progress of the student each year
- BCS @Home provides ongoing information to parents about the services and opportunities available to families through the school
- BCS @Home students are fully integrated into the social fabric of the school allowing you to connect to the community and extracurricular activities. (field trips, special events, athletics, clubs, chapel, small groups etc.)
How To Apply
Have A Question About Admissions To BCS @Home?
E-mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone Us: 403-295-2566